THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN EXPLORZE and THE LEAD HIRER who is named on all documents relating to the hire.
EXPLORZE is a trading name of Empire Distribution International Ltd and is also referred to as “EXPLORZE” “Us” “Our” and “Operator” throughout. Hirer is also referred to “Customer” “Client” and “You” throughout.
This snippet has been taken from our full terms and conditions which can be found here: https://explorze.co.uk/terms-conditions
PANDEMIC OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE
Pandemics can cause sudden, widespread morbidity and mortality as well as social, political, and economic disruption in the event of pandemic or infectious disease being identified. We reserve the right to close our operation down for an unlimited time after taking expert advice (normally the Government’s recommendations).
FULL LOCKDOWN CONDITIONS
- If government lockdown restrictions are in place when your hire is to commence, Explorze will offer to move your hire to a different date or offer a refund for monies paid less a £25 admin fee.
- If different parts of the country are placed into different tier systems but Explorze can open in their tier, then Explorze can still offer a hire service.
- If a customer is placed into a tier system that restricts their travel, preventing them from collecting a campervan. Explorze will offer an alternative date for their hire but no refunds will be given.
- If Explorze are placed into a tier system that restricts them from opening to customers, then full lockdown conditions apply.
- Explorze are not responsible for where a customer is heading with a campervan.
- If an area, event, or festival you are travelling to has restrictions, but other areas are open to travel, Explorze expect your hire to commence. If you wanted to cancel your hire due to local restrictions, our standard cancellation terms and conditions would apply.
- All customers are advised by our standard terms and conditions to have travel/holiday insurance in place before making a booking with Explorze.